Do YOU avoid going to the dentist like the plague?
Afraid of going to the dentist?
If so, you’re not alone
Many people have anxiety and fear associated with visiting the dentist. The great news is that we can help you! Dr. Jacob Rogers has helped literally thousands of other patients who were also nervous about dental treatment. With sedation dentistry, you can finally relax in the dentist's chair and get the dental work that you need to be done, often in just one or two appointments.
Dr. Rogers is one of the few dentists in the country that is qualified to give both oral and IV sedation for all procedures, extensive or minor. We offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) as well for lighter sedation. Together we will form a plan to correct any problems you have, and you will be comfortable throughout the work with no memory of it being accomplished.
Sedation Dentistry is Perfect for You if:
- You have a very low pain threshold
- You cannot sit still in the dentist's chair during a procedure
- You have a bad gag reflex
- You have years worth of dental work that needs to be completed
- You had an extremely painful experience or bad dental experiences in the past
- While many dentists can administer minimal sedations—like nitrous oxide (laughing gas) or pills, our practice is proud to be one of the few in the country that practices IV sedation dentistry every day helping people who are afraid of going to the dentist get the dental work they need pain free and with little to no memory of the procedure itself.
If you are ready to stop putting off the dental work you need to be done because you're afraid of going to the dentist, schedule a consult with us right away . You can rest assured there will be no judgment, whether it has been a few years or even decades since you've been to the dentist. We have helped hundreds of patients that haven't been to the dentist in years get back on the path to better oral health.
Have you lost 1-2 teeth over time?
Are your teeth in constant pain?
Do you wear dentures that slide or hurt?
Get all your questions answered without leaving your home in 3 easy steps!
Upload a smile selfie
TYPES OF Sedation
With sedation dentistry, your visit is as easy as falling asleep. Using our safe IV, oral or inhalation medication, you can sleep right through your treatment and not even remember the visit. Sedation Dentistry, sometimes called sleep dentistry, allows people who suffer from extreme anxiety to be able to receive the dental care they need who would otherwise not receive it.
Dr. Rogers is one of very few dentists in Albuquerque that is qualified to administer IV sedation for all dental procedures. IV sedation induces a state of deep relaxation and a feeling of not being bothered by what’s going on
In addition, we also offer oral sedation for mild sedation.
Oral sedation is prescribed for relieving anxiety in the hours immediately before a dental appointment.